Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Boo!

Good morning friends! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just been on serious Mommy Duty! We're all doing great, just finished my daughters soccer season and will be starting basketball for my son tonight! We are doing our best to be patient as we await the arrival of our new baby...5 weeks from TODAY! I've got an appointment at the hospital and am really excited about our new addition! I'm starting to slow down just a tad...and am thankful that I'm able to do so right now! Anyway that's what's up in our part of the world! Oh, and wonderful CRISP fall weather!! Life is good!

I'm playing along with a sketch from the Bo Bunny Blog today. Isn't it a fun sketch!? I just love this cut "Whoo-Ligans" paper...isn't it fun!?
All of the patterned paper is Bo Bunny, my card base is Pumpkin Pie, from SU. I used the Owl punch, also from SU, to make the Ghost and little one-eyed Monster. Aren't googlie eyes fantastic!? We've been having a great time with them this October! That delicious **double sided** polka dot ribbon is also from Bo Bunny, and I can't get enough of it! It is so great to have polkas on both sides of the ribbon!! I used my ever loved corner-chomper to round the edges of three of all the panels of the card...just giving a little something extra. The buttons are from PTI and I think that does it!

Have a great one friends! I've got more fun and will be back to my regular posting...with new Cardabilities sketches coming up and new Lizzie Anne Designs stamps!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make it a fanastic one!!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Eek! Too fun! Love those big google eyes!

Deanna said...

bSo fun Jen!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...only 5 weeks left...time flies...how exciting!!!!!! My kids' soccer season goes into DECEMBER...can you believe it? One has games on Saturday and the other has games on Sunday..sigh1