Monday, September 13, 2010

Spooky!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well this morning!! I am excited to share my project for the Lizzie Anne Designs Design Team Challenge this month! We were supposed to used an older set of stamps(which was a good challenge in and of it's self! Fun to go back to use some of the older sets that don't get used as much!) to make a "Fallish" project. Tricia also had a sketch for us to use, and the sketch can be found here, on the LAD blog.
I looked through my older sets and rediscovered the love I have for this old black crow image!! Isn't it perfect!? The image is from the Something To Crow About Mix, from last September. I also loved the little spooky stamp, also in that Mix set. I used some paper from SU, I think it's called Night and Day, but I could be wrong--it is retired, that much I do know! I have this nice soft white fiberous trim from SEI and I think it goes along with the spooky images perfect! A few little black button from PTI, and I just created a favorite card...it just makes me happy!!

Head over to the LAD blog and check out the other fun Fall projects that the girls have come up with...you're sure to find some great inspiration!

Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is fantastic! I love that image and the black and white look so awesome here!

Kathy Martin said...

So cool! Love the gauze!

Taylor said...

I rediscovered that set for this challenge too!! I do love that crow - I've left it out on my desk to use :) LOVE the black and white - this is fab!

Kendra said...

Oh this is super cool! I love your take on the sketch and how you used the images with the pattern paper ~ great card!

wendyp said...

this is fabulous! love that gauzy ribbon! And I'm loving that crow stamp!

Meridith said...

Love it!!!

~amy~ said...

such a neat card...I love it!

Deb said...

This is just the coolest, Jeni! Just creepy enough! Love the black and white and that PERFECT texture!

joslyn said...

i love this. that stinkin branch took me forever to look right. i am glad you like it.

great card as usual!!