Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sick Baby...

Happy evening friends. I've had a sick baby today...so I'm a bit later in sharing than I'd like to be! But hey, better late than not right!? She woke up with a fever and has been needing me today...and I LOVE it. Ruby is a perfect baby(although she is so big it's hard to call her my baby!) to snuggle with! She loves getting cozy and reading books...holidng her baby and just being perfect. She's not the easiest child to deal with whilst sick, and yes, I'm a bit sleepy...but she's content with the other kids right now...so I'm stealing a moment!!

This card is made with one of the fun new Sixlets sets that came out in the last release from LAD. The stamp set is called Great Expectations, and has six super great images/sentiments.
I paired the whimsical tree image with some yummy MME paper...and boy I love this color combination!! It's been in my head lately and can't seem to move away from the front of the line!!

Hope you had a great day, enjoyed summer to the fullest and sleep well tonight....toodles and see you tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love the happy colors, the tree is darling! Hope your sweet baby is feeling better soon!

Kathy Martin said...

Hope Ruby feels better soon! Cute and colorful card! :)

Cori said...

Hey Jeni- Hop on over to my blog to receive your blog award. Thanks for blogging with substance:)

Deanna said...

Holy totally cute girl!

~amy~ said...

Oh I hope your baby is feeling better!!!! I'm behind on my blurfing...such a happy card...love the paper piecing...such a fan of that MME line...

Cori said...

Get well soon Ruby!! Beautiful card as ususal Jen!