Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Good morning friends! I hope you are dong well! We had a crazy day yesterday, the LEGO birthday party my son had been dreaming of finally came! We had a great time with his friends and they all said the party was a hit! So, I'm a happy to be done with that (but it was a lot of fun) momma!!

Here is a little birthday joy with one of the LAD singles for the month. Isn't this baseball player so cute!? My son just play his first season of baseball and I'm pretty sure we're in it for good now! He thinks this player is so great...

I paired up my baseball player with some fun paper from MME and some fun all American colors!! Is there anything more American that Baseball!?

I hope you have a wonderful day...have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!! Thanks a bundle for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, how cute! That little b-ball player is adorable! Love the paper you paired him up with here, so sweet!