Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bingo!

Howdy friends! Happy Wednesday...I hope all is well with you in your part of the world! I'm doing well and am exctied to share my project today with you! I recently received the Cutting Cafe Bingo Card set...and let's just say it was love at first sight! My kids are dreaming of fun thigns to do with what I've got printed...yea for those creative juices!!
I wanted to make a quick little thank you card for a friend and thought this little number would be fun! I printed the card onto Raspberry Fizz cardstock and then mounted it on Aqua Mist and made a little Hawaiian Shores scallop across the bottom of the card. I wrapped it around with some Aqua Mist ribbon, added a fun pink flower from Prima-and added an Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores button.

These colors are super bright and happy...we've had a LOT of rain the last few weeks and I'm hoping for lovely summer weather to appear any moment...but I'd better not hold my breath....

Hope you are doing well. Thanks a bundle for stopping by! Take care and make it a great one!!

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Hi Jeni.....how adorable...i am so loving the bright colorful colors....you rock girl...big hugs to ya

Bonita Rose said...

oh my gosh. So so cute... love the colors u chose.... such a happy card!

~amy~ said...

soooo fun!!!!! Great way to start my day...I hope that it doesn't bucket today...where is our sunshine?!!!