Monday, April 19, 2010

Soccer Anyone?

Good Monday morning friends! Hope you had a great weekend! We had a good one, full of baseball, riding horses, and seeing long time friends that we love to pieces!! My son just started baseball and is so in LOVE with it all...it's so fun to watch him be so excited!! While I don't have a baseball "Little Person" from LAD, I wanted to share these fun little Soccer Guys...the image is one of the April Singles.
I used some of my new SU Sweet Pea paper, it is so delicous!! I paired up the Old Olive polka dots with some Aqua mist...and love how fresh they look together! I colored in my little sports star with some copics and then mounted him on some Aqua and Olive cardstock and then added some grass, from my MS grass border punch. The "You Rock My World" comes form the School Days stamp set from LAD.

For this second card, I stamped my soccer star onto a post-it, to make a mask and then stamped him again and again, making a little team of soccer stars! I think there could be more of these coming along the road...my son was SO excited to see this card...
I used the same sweet pea paper, but teamed it with Spring Rain and Not Quite Navy for my contrasting colors. I color the boys with copics, and then added a few stars. The "You're a star" comes from the "Out of this world" stamp set. My stars were made with my SU star punches.
Hope you are ready for a great week...here's to be really productive and on top of things...Spring Cleaning continues...Thanks so much for stopping by! Take care and make it great!!

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful as always.. I love coming to your blog..come and visit mine sometime! xo

Regina Easter said...

hi Jeni, these two cards are delightful....i love them..hugs

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the perfect symmetry in each of these, really clean and great lines, beautiful colors!

Air Purifiers said...

Use the latest Air Purifiers protect your health from Pollutents !