Friday, April 30, 2010

And Another...

Hello friends! Good morning! We made it to Friday, now time to relax and enjoy right!? Sounds good to me!!

I wanted to share a little new baby card that my daughter and I made to go along with a cute little something for our new baby friend to wear!! We love shopping for baby clothes, and new baby clothes are so much fun, they are so tiny!! So, here is what we made to go along with our little giftie...
My card Summer Sunrise and Spring Rain, and a little bit of Basic Grey patterned paper. I used the Little Monsters stamp set(I really do love it!!), colored my monster with some copics and then mounted him on Summer Sunrise cardstock. I used some Spring Rain ribbon and Summer sunrise and Spring Rain buttons-I just layered one on to of the other. It came together quickly and I think is a fun new baby card!! Looks very "boy" wouldn't you say? My girlfriend just had her first boy--she's got 2 girls and "boy" is very different...but good differnt!:)

I hope you have a great one. Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Toodles for now!!

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

so so cute!!

Regina Easter said...

another cutey putey...hugs

Allison said...

So cute! These little monsters are adorable!

Yvonne said...

Very nice card. I love the colors.
And you're right, baby clothes shopping really is a lot of fun.

xx Yvonne.