Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thanks for Everything

Good morning! I hope you are doing well. I'm having a crazy busy week...are you? Maybe it's the beautiful weather...really gets me going! When it's rainy and gray I'd much rather just stay home and dry!:) We had a wonderful afternoon at the park yesterday. It just amazed me how big my little Ruby is! Being 2 and as tall as the 3 year old girls she knows, she wants so badly to be big! She wants to climb up the slide, go down on her belly, stand on top of the middle of the teeder-todder....just be a big girl! She is still my sweet baby, but my days are moving too fast for my liking!! Why can't my babies stay small!? Anyway, just something I've been thinking about this week...

So, here is my card for today! Another image from the "It's good to be queen" April Mix, from LAD. It has such a great assortment of images...really fun! I {heart} this flower!


I used Jen's Sketch for the layout, and decided that I really love this layout! It could be so dressed up...but is super just clean and simple too! Way to go Jen! My color palette was decided upon by my paper...yummy MM paper. I also used some Summer Sunrise cardstock and Ink, and Hibiscus Burst ink. I added a couple of buttons...simple and sweet!:)

Thanks so much for stopping by friends! It is so fun to have such great supporting friends...I appreicate you all so much! So, like my post says, "Thanks for everything!" Make it great!!

5 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats, Jeni! I have sorta been on a blog break the past 2 months...nothing dramatic going on in my life...just in a crafty funk. I can't believe your dd is 2; I still think of her as an infant. You were living in Germany back then too, I think. Anyway, I am now following your new sketch blog that opens April 15th. I am so happy for you and excited to see what you create :)

Bonita Rose said...

what a pretty card... love it! orange and pink... so happy!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Love all the pink and orange hues on this card, don't you love this flower stamp? So versatile and fun to work with!

Mary Fish said...

Your designs always make me smile. Love the strips of pretty paper and simple image. Hugs, M

Regina Easter said...

this is one darling card...you rock Jeni...hugs