Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Spring

Hello friends! I hope your Thrusday is going well. My title was 100% accurate, happy spring in deed...the rain has again returned to the North West and yep, it's going to be wonderful flowers later on! I think that might have been my motiviation for a soft and fresh, spring-ish card today! The images used on my card come from the LAD March Mix, "Lucky You" and Spring Rain stamp sets. I'm really enjoying this mix..and heard that my April mix is on it's way...YEA!
I used Lemon Tart and Sweet Blush from PTI for my colors today, buttons, ink, paper and ribbon. My card is Lemon Tart, followed by a layer of white cardstock. My chomper chopmed each lower right coner too! I started by stamping the flower from the Spring Rain stamp set in Lemon Tart ink, onto my backgound white layer. It's really faint, but when holding the card, you can definately see it.

Next, I stamped my flower in grass image with Sweet Blush and then mounted it on Lemon Tart. I mounted it to the card, added a few buttons and a nice Blush bow. I added my sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink.

There you have it friends! I'm having some fun today, so I'll be sharing more fun tomorrow!:) Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it so much! Make it a great one!

No comments: