Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flower Soft

Good morning friends! Today is a fun day for the Splitcoast Product Review Team, we've had the chance to play with some fun products by Flowersoft! We were reviewing the CD with images that they sent, and while I'm more of stamps and paper person, I did have fun working with these images! If you'd like to take a peek at the review, you can check it out here.

For this first card, I printed out one of the "stacking" images and stacked it for a fun 3-d image. I stacked them with dimensionals and then added some polar white flowersoft, with a bit of glue. I added a bit of loose "snow" and then attached my globe to my image. I attached my snow globe to my card and then went to town on the front panel. I kept things simple, just added a nice New Leaf piece of cardstock and then added a few new leaf snowflakes, just to keep them more subtle. I added some dew drops to the center of the snowflakes with some zip glue. My last part was attaching my sentiment to the card. Because this was a printed image, I simply cut it out and then mounted it, with double layerd dimensionals for a bit more lift. My kids LOVE this card...the snowglobe is SO fun for them!!
For this next card, I printed another 3-d image. I had several pieces that were stacked again, but this time making a great little scene. Each layer of this main panel is also raised with dimensionals. I added some flower soft, and added the image to my card. My card is a black base with a New Leaf layer. I added a white strip of apron lace to the bottom of the card, and then a New Leaf ribbon and white button. My sentiment is another printed image, and was attached with dimensionals also.

This review was great. It stretched my ability and took me out of my comfort zone, but I'm happy with my products and that is exciting! If you'd like to read more of the reveiw, the team has some great things to say! There are some great samples in the gallery too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! My family is all well today, everyone is going to school, ballet and such...YEA for that!! We'll do our best to stay that way now! Good luck to staying well! Make it a great one!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

So happy to hear everyone is on the mend now, yay! This is how I look at it, if your kiddies get sick around this time and then get healthy again...they will most likely be able to enjoy Thanksgiving and X-mas! ;)

I'm loving your little snowman globe and that adorable igloo! Ok, you're really doing a good job enabling me with that flower soft...have to get me some of that!

Mary Fish said...

"Cool" new product and project. Hugs, M