Friday, October 9, 2009

So Thankful For You

Good morning friends! Happy Friday to you all! It's great to get to Friday each week, isn't it!? This morning I've got a class(school's out today) "Just for Girls" and we'll be having a great time...I'll post our projects this weekend.

So, here is a quickie from one of the samples using my Xyron Creatopia. The SCS Product Review Team just did a review of that fun new product! You can check out the review here, and learn all about it!
For this card, I used stamps from the October Monthly Mix, by LAD. I used Chocolate Chip ink and Stampin' Write Markers to add color to my leaves. My paper is from SU, and the fun decorative edges were cut with my Creatopia Cutz blades...fun, fun, fun! I also used the photo corner and modern label punches, both from SU.

I've got to bolt to finish getting ready for my class...hope you have a wonderful Friday! Make sure to enjoy this beautiful time of year...and make today great!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is beautiful, Jeni! I love the colors and detailed edging!!

Traveling Mama said...

This is adorable! I love all the patterns on the leaves!