Friday, September 11, 2009

Simply Thanks!

Good morining friends! I hope you've had a great week, I can't believe it's already Friday! This fun week of mine has flown by too fast!! I've had a wonderful time with my mom and sisters and brothers...I love my family! And here's to my sweet husband for letting me take a few days "off" and really have a lot of fun! I'll be heading back to Seattle tonight, and am excited to see my little ones...I sure do miss them when I'm gone!

My card today is more fun from the September Monthly Mix. I think this thanks sentiment is a super fun image! I thought I'd just keep it the focal point of the card. So, this one is pretty simple!
I stamped my sentiment with chocolate ink onto vanilla cardstock and trimmed it up. I mounted it onto some chocolate cardstock and then onto a strip of paper from MME. I mounted my sentiment layer onto my card, which had a layer of MME polka dot paper-my patterned paper is from the All Boy collection.

I tied a ribbon round and then added a brad over the knot of my ribbon...and there you have it! Just a little simple somthing! Have a great one friends!!

2 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Simply beautiful!!!

Mary Fish said...

pretty paper. always sweet and simple. love it :) M