Sunday, July 19, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Thanks!

Morning Friends! Hope you are all doing well! I'm in for a quickie...we're off to finish up details for our family reunion today! Fun, Fun, Fun!!


Just wanted to share a little sampling of some great new dsp! This dsp is called Razzleberry Lemonade. It has the images from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set...and is just perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day!

I used my scallop edge punch to give a little top edge scallop to my dsp. I mounted that scalloped piece of paper onto my Melon Mambo cardstock and then added a strip of Crushed Curry dsp. I cut a little sliver of the Razzleberry Lemonade paper and turned it over to find a beautiful Rich Razzleberry print. I used the little flower stamp from the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, and Melon Mambo ink to make a little stamped border along the bottom of the card.


My thank you is from the "for all you do" stamp set...can't wait to play more with that one! I stamped it on whisper white cardstock with Rich Razzleberry ink, and then used my word window punch to punch it out. I layered my word window on a my Melon Mambo Modern Label punch! Isn't it a great fresh new shape!? Love it! I attached the sentiment to my card with some dimensionals.


Hope you have a wonderful one! Thanks so much for stopping by!! See you soon!!

No comments: