Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thanks!

Hello Friends! First off, thank you for being patient with me! I have appreciated the comments and emails wishing me luck in the move and the unloading of boxes!! The luck has been wonderful! We've been in our house for almost two weeks now, and I'm just about "there". We've been waiting for a few bookshelves--and as of today, the book boxes are mainly the only ones left to unpack!

My space is quite a bit different than my set-up in Germany. I've had a few daunting days of trying to figure out how it will all work the best way...but I think I'm there. I can sit down and have great desk space and a home for mostly everything! I had to make room as soon as I could...my new sneek peeks from the Stampin' Up! catalog are on their way!! I was a bit slower to order my new fun--but I'm happy that it's on it's way! I'll be ready to tear it open and get playing as soon as it arrives!!
My card to share today is made from the DCWV Recycled paper and some brown AC thickers.
**Edited, Chirstybug yes, Thickers are great stickers by American Crafts. They are delicious, they come in several different forms...here is a link to some of them! They are great to use, fun to look and and feel so wonderful!!**
I hope you all had a wonderful day! I'll be back soon! With some blog candy too!:)

5 comments:

barb mann said...

Very Cute card. because of you i went to Joanns.com & with their $5 shipping going on was able to get that new recyled paper - the Green Stack you've been using so much of. Thanks Jeni for pointing it out. I got my paper today and it's fabulous! I love almost all the sheets. I'll be anxious to wee what you do with your new SU! sets. I haven't played with mine yet.
Barb

June Houck said...

This card is so cute!!! You have totally enabled me to buy the recycled paper pad ;) Of course I now need brown Thickers too...

Caryl P said...

Beautiful card, I don't know why I haven't stopped at Joanns lately!
Glad to hear you're just about unpacked and settling in. Can't wait to see what the new SU has in store for us.

Cristybug said...

What exactly are "thickers"? I have heard the term several times recently but am not sure what they are. Are they just stickers that have dimension (thickness)?
Thanks for the info.

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card! So happy! Love those thickers, yummmm!