Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Technical Difficulty:)

Hey friends! I've been experiencing a little technical difficulty...I'll hopefully be able to post some fun tomorrow...I hope!! I've got a few more items from the Christmas Market to share and a fun tag accordian that we made at my last class...SO fun! So, no fun things to look at today, but I did want to let you know of a few fun things!
1. Stampin' Up has just announced that from December 9-23 orders of 70$ and above will receive FREE shipping! How fun is that!? If you want your package to arrive before Christmas, SU recommends ordering them before the 16th. Along with the free shipping, all sets that are listed on the retired list are 10% off! If you'd like to see the list of retired stuff, Click Here and it will show you everything that is discounted.

2. Lizzie Anne has all their retired sets discounted 40% off! Click Here to see the listing of their stamps that are discounted. They will be 40% off until they are gone, so get them while the gettin's good!:) And LAD now has the long scalloped rectangle and classic long rectangle nestabilities...I can't wait!!

So, there are a few things to help your December spending habit!:) Let me know if I can be of assistance!:) I've been told I'm good at helping you move things from the "wish" list to the "need" list!:)

Thanks for stopping by...have a super one!!

No comments: