Monday, August 25, 2008

Think Pink

Ok, let's be honest, when your girlfriend asks you to help her with some baby shower invitations you get really excited right?! I love making pink things! And because my little Ruby is now 6 months old, and the perfect "baby" baby, I am 100% in baby mode. I was excited to make these for my friend...and what was even better was her response...made me feel good.

I knew I wanted to use my Holiday Blitz stamp set, love this little rattle. So, was inspired by a card I saw on SCS, and now can't find again....I'll keep my search going and edit when I find the card that inspired me! I love the layout of this card, quick and it's a great way to use little tiny stamps! Inked up my little rattle in pink pirouette(which could be my favorite PINK!) and stamped it three times and used my 1" circle punch to punch them out. I mounted them on p.p. paper, then mounted that on a piece of chocolate chip. I added a strip of close to cocoa designer paper, that was stamped with "you're invited" from Hugs and Wishes. A little bit of white ribbon...and dimensionals under the rattles. Then I used another piece of close to cocoa designer paper...mounted on my chocolate chip card, and there you have it!


I also covered a composition book for the new baby/mommy, my friend wanted to have everyone write some baby advice in it and then have a place for journal/etc., but I didn't get the photo shoot before I had to deliver it...so I don't have a photo of the journal, but it was in the coordinating paper and was super fun! I have a neighbor who had a baby last week, so I've got another cute baby card to share, come back tomorrow and I'll share it with you!

Thanks for stopping by make it a great one today!!

No comments: