Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Love Always

Here are some of my latest layouts...these pictures were from a beautiful spring evening in the backyard. I can't believe that these three little ones are growing so fast! I do all I can to keep them from growing....we have so much fun together! They love each other so much! I am so thankful for these little ones!!

The second photo is the left side of the layout, the top photo the right side. I found this fantastic Amercian Crafts paper and started from there. I love Old Olive, as you all know, and just am really happy with how the layout came together. It was inspired by one of the sketches from the Got Sketch 101 class. So, old olive background paper, strip of AC paper, and then I turned another smaller strip of it over for the lime green strip. I can't believe I used NIght of Navy! I don't use that color very much, but I love it with the photos and the paper...it really works!!:) I used prima flowers with colored brads for the little accents. I am really loving scallops, and have found them on most of my creations as of late! I just used my scallop scissors for the little strip under the photo of my girls. I used some making memories rubons for my title "Love Always" they are pink, and the photo doesn't show then really well. I then used my marvy uchida circle and scallop circles for the finishing touches on the title. I did also use my corner rounder on the corners...and I'm really loving that little punch right now too!!!:) For my journaling, I used one of my jumbo wheels-I think lots of dots-stamped with old olive ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you have a great summer day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! Your pages are Awesome! The designer series paper works so well with the photos and the Old Olive paper.

Unknown said...

You have very cute kids!
The pages are beautiful!

This is the first time I post a comment, but I read your blog long time ago :)

Bunny B said...

Awww...that's so cute! Your kids are adorable and your pages are stunning!

Kim Etherington said...

Very nice scrapbook pages. I've never taken well to scrapbooking, but enjoy seeing pages of those who have.

joslyn said...

so cute. love the pictures, they are adorable.