Monday, June 9, 2008

"J" Notes


The other day I decided that I needed to make a few "j" notes...to have in my collection of cards to share as needed! I LOVE the big deal alphabet from Stampin' Up! It is SO my favorite of the alphabets since it's beginnings in the catalog! I also really love River Rock and like the rest of the "In Colors" I'll miss it! I love it with the Ginger Blossom designer paper! Who knew that paper could bring so much joy!!

The card started with a river rock card and then was "dressed" with strips of ginger blossom and river rock designer papers. I stamped the "j" with Ruby Red classic ink, onto very vanilla cardstock, then using one of the circle borders and corners from PTI, inked in river rock ink, I created a great frame for my "j". I whipped out my trusty scallop circle punch from Marvy Uchida and punched the very vanilla scallop. I used the horizontal slot punch to punch a little track in the fold of the card for my double stiched river rock ribbon...and then attached my "j" to the card with dimensionals!

I think I'll make a few different color schemes in this same layout...anyway! Thanks a bundle for stopping by! If you'd like to take advantage of the great items in the Occasions mini and haven't placed your order yet, send me an email and I'll get right on it!:) Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Jeanelle said...

WAY WAY cute card, Jen!! xoxo

Tina said...

It must be your style! These are not my favorite colors or papers yet I still love the card! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card. Love the monogram . . . always such a classy touch.

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Love,Love this card.
Dawn Z

joslyn said...

way cute. love the monogram!