Friday, June 20, 2008

Got Sketch 101

I'm really feeling the desire to get back into my "scrappin'" mode, and I found a fun online class called Got Sketch 101. I stole a few moments yesterday to play...and this what I came up with!:) I love these photos of my husband and my little girl. They have so much fun together....so here is my "silly" page!

I used pumpkin pie textured cardstock, and the summer picnic designer paper (shocker, I know!), old olive cardstock and ww cardstock. I used scallop scissors, marvy uchida circle punches, the 5 petal flower punch, diecut blossoms, big deal alphabet, sticky circles and clear microbeads. So, here is my getting back to putting my paper to work!!

We're off to Paris for a long weekend...and I won't be home until Tuesday night, but I'll share a photo or two of our trip when we get back! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! And thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of these days I need to learn the art of the scrapbook :) As always, wonderful work.

I just linked my post today to you and double tagged you (I'm trying to participate in two games at once). Please visit www.stampinpretty.com to play one, none or both.

Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Isn't the class fantastic? I love your page. What great photos. Have fun in Paris! I used to love when I lived in Sheffield, England. We'd just hop over to Europe for a vist when we wanted too. I miss those days.