Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the Treetop

I love this new stamp set from LAD! It's called In the Treetop and is so much fun! There are three great trees and some fun leaves...a great set! I decided that these little swirls were a fun way to fill the tree...a more whimsical tree than I've seen in a while! The colors of the paper (by paper studio i think) inspired the colors, which ended up being soft sky, regal rose, chocolate chip and ww for the cardstock. The inks for the swirls are cameo coral, regal rose, and soft sky. I tied it off with a little double stiched soft sky ribbon. I love the thinking of you sentiment, it's also included in this set. I stamped it on ww cs and then used the window word punch for it's shape. The little Dew Drops add a fun little effect, and are scattered throughout three of the swirlies!

Just a quick, fun card to let someone know that I care!! Hope you are all having a great day! We are doing our best to keep cool...it's been really WARM and a bit HUMID, and I'm not used to weather like that! And, we don't have AC! So, we've been hiding out inside!:) I've got a few more fun things to share tomorrow...so stop by again!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I'm going to have to follow-up with Feedblitz . . . the updates aren't arriving again. I'm so glad I checked in to see your great stuff:)

Jill said...

okay, I just checked out your family blog. So cute! I remember you alot better now after seeing pix...sorry about that! You are too cute, and your family is adorable. What fun times being in Germany. Awesome experiences I'm sure!
I'll have to check out Dallas's blog now. I sent Shauna those links too. I know she will want to contact him!
Yeah, I did the 12-13 girls at EFY and Landon did the 14-15 boys. Did you do the 16-17!?? I got to do that group one time and it was fun, but I was just barely 20 when I did EFY so I almost felt their age and enjoyed the younger girls better. EFY was the best time!! I still have life long friends from that (obviously, my hubby too! lol)
It will be fun to keep in touch now! Have a good one.

Mama said...

Love it! Love your instructions and comments. Of course, I am your biggest fan of all!