Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quickie...

I just have a few minutes to post, so this post will be a quickie. I wanted to share just one more treat box!! This one, instead of putting a square or round candy in it, I covered mini twix bars! They are such a cute little bite of joy!! I used a few scraps from my Summer Picnic paper to finish this one up...fun huh?! It is hard to tell from the photo, but the flower on the box is the so many scallops flower stamped in real red...I am SO loving that punch right now!



I hope you all have a great day! We're experiencing BLUE skies and somewhat "warmer" (although not really what I'd consider to be warm)weather! I am really looking forward to leaving my coat home...aren't you!!?? Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

sweet and adorable :)

JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!!

AJ said...

this is waaay too cute!!smhnby