Monday, March 31, 2008

Ciao!

We just returned from one of my favorite vacations. The last two weeks have been spring break and we needed a vacation! We all jumped in our car and drove down to Tuscany! Italy is so beautiful!! We stayed at a beautiful villa and had a great time! It really was one of my favorite vacations to date! (I know I used a lot of !!'s, but really, that is how I feel!!) :)

Anyway, I have a few cards to share! I got the color combos from the MM Noteworthy paper, it's so much fun! The stamp sets are LAD Blissful Blooms and Fun to be Floral. One of the highlights of the day...I USED HARDWARE!! I'm happy to say that I've used several pieces of my hardware set....that is such a feat for me..yippy!!!





Thanks a bundle for stopping by and have a great one!!
Ciao!

No comments: