Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe how fast time is going! I mean, some days it really seems to drag...but the fact that today marks the 24th of October is just crazy!:) Here are a couple of little gift size cards to attach to some Christmas gifts/goodies...whatever fits my fancy! They will fit in a 3x3 envelope...fun little size. I used the LAD Holiday Cheer stamp set for these. To get one of the trees alone,(since the stamp has a set of three great trees), I just used the SU old olive marker, and colored the one I wanted and then stamped it. The colors are the same scheme as the square card that I posted previously.(And I will get a template or tutorial for you..I will).

Enjoy your holiday tunes...which ever holiday you might be thinking of!! And enjoy that hot chocolate....I LOVE this time of year!


Supplies: Real Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and WW c/s(su), Real red and old olive, amd certainly celery ink(su), Holiday Cheer stamps(LAD), Photo Corner punch(su), rhinestones(misc).

3 comments:

AJ said...

Such a great card! Love the LAD stamps~ (shhh...never used them though)
Your colors are super! I love them together!

Tricia Ulberg said...

So cute! I just did a card with Old Olive and Real Red too...I'm seriously addicted to those two colors right now...

Jennifer said...

Love how you decided to round the corners on these little cards. Such a perfect little note card!