Friday, June 29, 2007

Unfrogettable

I love this frog set, and it's been left on the shelf to collect dust for a while, so I thought I'd get it out and play! I'm still working on my 60+ birthday cards(...I'll get there)so I decided to make some with this cute green friend!:) Scallops have become a big deal in the last few months, at least that I've noticed, and I just have to say again how much I LOVE the giga scallop circle punch!! I'm really hoping that my next trip to the states helps me find more punches!:)

I used the aquapainter and ink pads to water color the little gal...and of course, added a bit of bling from making memories.

Thanks for your visit! I appreciate it!:) Have a great one!! Oh, just to let all of you that have your new catalogs now...my mom just received mine and expressed it to me...I am "supposed" to have it in 3-5 days!!! can i hold off and not look online on the 1st? I don't know....it's just killing me something fierce!!


all supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted, whisper white and pixie pink c/s, petals and paisley paper, unfrogettable and amazing to zainy stamps, basic brown,old olive and pixie pink classic inks, coluzzle circle cutter, giga scallop circle punch(marvy uchida), white grosgrain and organdy ribbon, aquapainter, tab punch(can't think of the name for sure), rhinestones (MM).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I can't wait to see the new catalogue (like everyone else I suppose). I read your blog daily and absolutely love it. I have tagged you on my blog at http://charlyscrazycorner.blogspot.com. Hope this is ok. Thanks for all the inspiration.

KYMBERLY said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD!!! I AM HOSTING A PARTY ON THE 19TH & AM IN NEED FOR A FEW NEW TECHNIQUES
THIS IS SOOOOO PERFECT. THE GIRLS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!! I AM GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOGG!!!!!

Karen said...

This is adorable! Love the colors!