Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sunday Sketch

I love looking through blogs and finding sketches...I love having some sort of sketch when I attempt a card, although, I dont' usually end up really following the sketch..but this time I really tried!! Amy Westerman lists a Sunday Sketch on her Heartfeltgreeings blog, and as usual, I didn't even get to stamping on Sunday, but hey, at least I tried?!
So, here is the card that I came up with for her Sketch from this past sunday. I am having a small fixation with the little flower from Lizzie Anne's Funky Floral set...can't you tell!? And my sweet 2.5 yr. old daughter was playing with my containers of brads, and thought they'd make fun flower centers.

real red, only orange, tempting turquoise, and whisper white c/s(su), same colored inks with pixie pink added, Funky Floral stamps(LAD), brads(su), key tag punch(su), misc. ribbon.

So, thanks for dropping by...I'm trying so hard to be patient and await the arrival of my NEW SU catalog!!! I know that a lot of people already have them...but hello, living in Germany, I knew I'd have to wait!! My mom has strict instructions to mail it ASAP-and to get it here as quickley as she can!:) I really love to be surprised, so I've tried to stay away from chatter online..I just love to look and see the fun for myself...but I can see July 1 coming and me not being able to hold it...so is looking at it online going to be enough!!!???

Have a great one!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh I am loving these Lizzie Anne stamps, they are gorgeous and I love the cards you have made