Friday, June 15, 2007

German Notebook

Guten Tag!! I've had about 4 German language lessons now...let me tell you, I feel vey silly! I'm so glad my tutor is so awesome! She's teaching me very practical german...like how to read an ad, what kind of meat that is, etc. Anyway, I thought I'd share my new notebook for keeping all my notes in!! I love this paper by American Crafts...Isn't it just to die for!? It's called Sidewalk Chalk. And I also Love the Thickers...also by American Crafts....in case you haven't been able to tell, I Love their products!! Anyway, what do you think of my new notebook? Oh, I do have to share that about 6 months ago I was at Safeway, and saw some of these notebooks, they were in packages of 3 and labeled for .25 cents!! Hello?!! So I took all they had out, and took them to the check out...I was curious to see if they rang up at .25...they did!! So, needless to say, I have a bunch of notebooks!!:)



Cool Carribean and Real Red c/s(su), sidewalk chalk paper(AC), thickers (AC), flower(heidi swapp), button(su).

1 comment:

Mama said...

Jeni, I want one! Don't you think your Mama needs one of each of your awesome designs? Come on! xoxo Mama