Monday, June 25, 2007

BIg Bloom

I've had a few crazy days...and haven't posted for several! So, I've got a something to share with you all!:) Oh, before I forget, if you are looking for any stamps that are retiring from the current Stampin' Up! catalog, I've got a post back in the May archive, of stamps sets that I will be selling starting July 1st. I've discounted them all at least 50% so, if there is something you'd like, take a peek and let me know! I have just finished updating it, so it should be current as to what is avaliable now.

So for today, I've got the Big Bloom set, from the current SU mini catalog and I really love it!! And as much as I love it, I have found myself struggling with it a bit. I don't always want to cut the flowers out to use them...like I did on this card, so if you've got a Big Bloom card to share, please do so! You could link your blog/gallery in your comment....I'd love to see it!


I found this paper from SEI in my paper stash and wanted to challenge myself to this great color combination. I do love the Brocade Blue color from SU, and I was happy to think about it with colors that I might not put it with, and altough I only used the blue ribbon, I think it's a great little splash!:) I'm continuing my b.day card project, (i'm trying to make about 65 b.day cards for our families for the next year, so that when i'm in the states, i can have them all ready and my mom can mail them at the appropriate time!), so I might put a few more samples on today...hopefully!


Have a great one...and only 6 more days until the NEW CATALOG....I'm just so excited!! I'm doing my best not to learn about the catalog...I do love the element of surprise!!

all supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise,whisper white, regal rose, and certainly celery c/s, hippie chick blooming blouse paper (SEI), regal rose, pretty in pink, and chocolate chip classic ink, big blooms and everyday flexable phrases stamps, chocolate, rose and french blue grosgrain, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals.

No comments: