Friday, May 11, 2007

LOVE this paper!!

Here are a couple more I made with this fantastic paper...I am 100% girly girl...and I LOVE pink!! Happy Friday All!! We just got back from IKEA, we had to order our "wardrobe" for our new house...we've learned that most German homes don't have closets in them....so we had to go find some! It was so great...we had someone that is German come with us...and it made the trip SO much easier I can't believe it!! My German lessons will be beginnig in a few weeks...yippy!!!

3 comments:

Kristina Werner said...

Don't you just love LOVE Ikea?! I've only once to the Ikea in Minneapolis and it was wonderful! Now whenever I go visit my sister, I'm all, "Um... Forget the Mall of America, can we go to Ikea?" ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Jen! Love your blog! Thanks for changing your settings so we "others" can post!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I found your lovely blog from Amy W's blog. Great cards you have posted here. I shall be back often.

I don't have a blog, but love to read them.

I'm an obsessed cardmaker and live in Oklahoma City.

Annette (Buggainok at SCS)