Monday, May 7, 2007

Great Idea from Regionals!

I was Lucky enough to attend the SLC Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. It was too much fun and I really just enjoyed myself 150%! I was really brave and went alone, but I met some great new friends...and had so much fun! I'm really glad that I went! Anyway, one of the ideas that I just loved was using scrap paper pieces for a background...like this stripe...loved the idea!! I just layered them down the card for this background stripe...there are so many possibilities!! And of course, I am totally in love with the Big Bloom set..it is fantastic!!

I used regal rose, chocolate chip, cool caribbean, and certainly celery for my colors..(all from SU!) love them together!!

4 comments:

Mama said...

Hi Jeni. . just thought I would let you know that I am checking out your blog. I love it! From your big fan: Mom

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful card...love the color palette.

Amy said...

Jen, Hi! I just found your blog this morning (don't you love getting emails saying this?), and I love it. You have some really beautiful cards. I've google reader'd you (that's not a word, I know), so I'll be able to follow along daily! TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love orange and brown together. The paper looks yummy.