Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love You Much

I've had the "Love You Much" bundle from Stampin' Up! for about a month, but due to a wonderful holiday and lots of great memory making, this week is the first time these cuties have seen ink! I'm sure many of you know about the Stampin' Up! promotion-this "bundle" is exciting because it is full of products from the new catalog! You have the chance to pre-order it as a bundle through January 31st. If you need one, yes do you, I'd be happy to help you out there!
The bundle incluedes a stamp set, 3 heart punch, and some great paper. The I already {heart} the heart punch! (So does my 4 year old daughter!)
So, here is my first Valentine of 2009! The colors of the paper are vanilla, pink pirouette, close to cocoa and riding hood red. I started with a close to cocoa card and lined it with a very sweet stripe from the love you much bundle. I used the scallop edge punch for a little riding hood red scallop across the middle and then layered a pink pirouette polka dot strip over the scallop. I used my vanilla grosgrain for my ribbon. Using the great heart stamp I stamped them in close to cocoa on vanilla paper. I punched them out and then a few other colors too...and those are what I used for the little heart strip above the ribbon. I used a little dazzling diamonds glitter and 2-way glue on the stamped hearts for a little 'pa-zaz!' The happy valentines day sentiment came from the 'Holidays and Wishes' stamp set. I used my Chocolate Chip stamp'n'write marker to ink the Happy, then cleaned the stamp and inked the Valentines Day so it would fit in my large oval punch. I then mounted it on a pink pirouette polka dot wide oval.
I've got several more Valentines to make...don't you love sending Valentines? I think it is so great to tell my friends and family how much I love them! What a wonderful holiday!
I was really brave today. I've been patiently(well, not so patient...but I tired!) awaiting my new stamps from Lizzie Anne! I wanted to participate in the sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be avaliable tomorrow! So, today in my mailbox I had a slip that told me my package was at the customs office! That is just a scary place for me--I've only had to go one other time and it wasn't so pretty!:) Anyway, I knew that I'd have to be brave and get my stamps! I had a much better experience today...and the whole shabang only took me 30 minutes! So, I've got some new samples that I can share tomorrow...so be sure to check in! This stamp release for LAD is my favorite one..and I think all the other design team have been saying that as well, lots of fun!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

So so sweet! 'LOVE' it! ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I can't stop using that punch. I'm glad you finally got to play with yours.