Friday, October 3, 2008

Circle Sentiments

I love this new Lizzie Anne Set! It's name is Circle Sentiments...and it is SO fun! I love the little scalloped circles...the littlest one is a double lined scallop circle and, oh, it is too cute!! Don't you concur? Get yourself over to the Sneak Peek Page so that you can see the rest of the set..SO cute!

This card was a bashful blue base, the red paper is from MM, bashful blue designer print pack, real red and very vanilla cardstock. I stamped the cupcake in burnt umber palette ink, and colored it wiht my markers. The scallops were stamped in real red and bashful blue, then I cut the scallop out with my scissors. The red circle is about a 1 3/4" circle punch from EK. The vanilla happy birthday circle was punched with a pink marvy uchida circle punch. The happy birthday stamp is a half circle-2 happy birthdays so, with my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped it again and got a good circle! (I did attempt w/o my STAMJ.....and my circle wasn't very pretty!:) But I'm sure a few more attempts would have helped! But in a hurry...use your STAMJ!!) It''s hard to tell from the photo that the cupake has red stickles...it's super sparkly and festive! This card is the same color scheme-same paper stack from MM-isn't that a fun floral print!? So, WW, bashful blue scallop, real red and then floral paper. The big red flower is from SU die cut blooms. I stamped the Thank you Kindly(super cute stamp huh!! love the different fonts used!!) in real red, stamped the little scallop on top of the sentiment-and then the larger real red scallop. I thought a button would be a cute little addition...I don't use buttons enough...but I'm going to try!!

Well friends, there you have my little sneak peek for today! Be sure to get over to the Sneak Peek page and find out what else is being released tomorrow! And be sure to check back tomorrow....World Card Making Day! There will be a fun deal or two...so don't forget to check back!! I'm super excited about tomorrow...I'm having a class at my house! It's been so long...I'm really excited to have some friends over to stamp together!:) Yea!! I'll post what we do for the class tomorrow after the class is finshed. And I've been thinking about offering some class kits if you are interested! So much excitement!!

Thanks for stopping by! Make it a great one!!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your samples are so pretty, and I love the colors and papers!!

Catherine said...

very pretty