Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thank You So Much


Hello friends! Hope you are doing well! I am popping in today to share some fun! I got a few minutes to myself yesterday and I was really excited to play along with the Case Study Challenge #180! I love Danielle's work, and was inspired to use some new goodies...

I had a trip to Michaels and picked up a few new Heidi Swapp items...I love this wood-grain background stamp...and I used the bronzer color shine spray to ink it up! It is super pretty IRL, and there is a beautiful texture to the paper!! I also used the color shine on the stripped star and little mint green star. I stamped "thank you so much" onto a label, both also Heidi Swapp...OH, and my frame, which is from PTI, I used my new tiny polka dot stencil and navy blue ink...LOVE!! The photo makes it a little hard to see the gold thread...but it adds a super fun dimension and oh, I think I love it! I threw on a few gold sequins and a few navy stamped sequins, from a cute little Heidi Swapp set.
 
I hope you have a great rest of your weekend and I'll see you tomorrow!! Have a great one!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is too cute.. love that designer paper you used.. so awesome..

~amy~ said...

Looks fabulous!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Jen!