Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy Wedding Day

Hello friends! Happy Monday! I hope you are doing well. I am back to share another card...this one was inspired by the current Case Study, #181. I really loved Joni's card! Isn't it lovely!? I didn't stray too far, which is big for me...

 
There are some great teachers getting married in the next few months, so I made a few of these...I used some Heidi Swapp paper...isn't that a pretty floral!? I used my half and half die to make a panel--then used my Heidi Swapp diagonal stencil and my black coal distress ink. I made a doily, Happy Day stamps and my LOVELY new Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad! Oh, he aqua ink is Heidi Swapp ink as well....I know you can't see it well in the photo, but there is a bit of lovely gold thread just above the doily...such a fun little detail! 
I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Take care and I'll see you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful wedding card..